For years, we provide services to NHS facilities and Social Care in the complex work of installation and assembly equipment and facilities .
Scope of services
- Design, installation , testing and maintenance of pipeline systems for medical gases ( medical gas systems )
- Signaling and nurse call systems
- Mounting equipping patients
- Mounting equipping intensive care
- Installation of equipment operating theaters
- Other mounting and installation work in accordance with the wishes of the user
Pipeline systems for medical gases made by our company give you the following benefits:
- The design of the pipeline is made on the basis of knowledge and experience supported by training
- Installation of the pipeline system by employees with many years of experience in the field of medical gases .
- Elements of piping systems of its own production , which does not cause problems with the timeliness of delivery or the compatibility of individual elements
- Systems manufactured in accordance with the requirements of EN ISO 7396-1:2010 , ISO 7396-2:2011 and the European Council Directive 93/42/EEC concerning medical devices
- Systems tested and certified in accordance with the requirements of EN ISO 7396-1:2010 and EN ISO 7396-2:2011 by the company, which has implemented a quality management system for medical devices EN ISO 13485:2012 .
Did you know?
In accordance with the Medical Devices Act of 20.05.2010 (Journal of Laws No. 107, item. 679 of 2010.) And the Medical Directive 93/42/EEC and in accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Health of 05.11.2010 (OJ 215, item 1416) “the medical gas pipeline” is a medical device in Class IIb. Like any medical device that could be put into use, according to art. 11 of the Law on Medical Devices must be CE marked in accordance with Art. 58 of the Act on Medical Devices must be declared in the Register of Medical Devices.
Professional measuring instruments
Professional measuring instruments give us the ability to perform testing and certification of medical gas systems in accordance with the requirements of the following standards:
- EN ISO 7396-1:2010
- EN ISO 7396-2:2011