Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- execution of the sales process
- acquisition of new and support of existing customers
- preparation of commercial offers and invoices, orders confirmations etc. in company’s ERP system
- conducting business correspondence
Skills and abilities:
- Higher education degree, biomedical engineering or similar
- Very good English (written and spoken), second foreign language would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and ability to solve problems
- Computer knowledge (Excel, Word and e-mail)
- Great organisational skills and teamwork player
- Large self-reliance in action;
- Communication, openness, self-confidence;
- Previous experience in sales of medical products would be an advantage
- Stable work based on a work agreement in a family-like atmosphere
- Work for a fast-developing company with many years of experience
- Attractive salary depending on an experience and skills
- Support and development to enhance career and widen knowledge and skills
- Social package (Multisport card / LUXMED medical healthcare / smart lunch) after trial period
INFORMATION ON THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
send your CV including the title of the position in the subject to the following e-mail address: email@example.comSent offers will not be returned.
We would like to kindly inform you that we reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Please attach the following clause “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, 2002 No. 101, item 926, as amended.”If you want to take part in future recruitments, please include the following clause in your CV, thanks to which we will be able to contact you during future recruitments “I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by INMED-Karczewscy sp. z o.o. sp. k. for the purposes required for any and all future recruitment processes.”
Please be advised that the controller (administrator) of your data is INMED-Karczewscy sp. z o.o. sp. k., a limited company incorporated in Krępice (address: ul. Kwiatowa 32A, 55-330 Krępice, Poland). We will process your personal data only for the purpose of recruitment. The legal basis for processing your data will be the Labor Code. We will process your personal data until the end of recruitment. If you agree, we will have the right to process your data also in the process of future recruitment, i.e. up to 12 months from the transfer of data. We will not share your data with anyone without your explicit consent. We will only transfer data to three groups: persons authorized by us, our employees and associates who must have access to data to perform their duties, processors entrusted with this task, other data recipients, e.g. entities providing medical services organizing incentive programs sport and recreation, insurance companies, car fleet managers. You have the right to request access to your personal data, correct it, delete it, limit processing, the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data. Since the basis for data processing may be your consent, we inform you that consent can be withdrawn at any time. If you think that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016, you have the right to lodge a complaint with GIODO / UPODO.